- 1 cup franks hot sauce
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 4 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 8oz cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
- 2 cups broccoli, (chopped bite-size)
- 2 cups shredded cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9×9 inch baking dish.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the hot sauce, butter, and spices until melted.
- Once melted add the chicken and cook until hot.
- Add the cubed cream cheese and mix until melted, then add the blue cheese dressing and remove from heat.
- Toss with the broccoli and add one cup of cheddar cheese.
- Transfer to a baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- Add the remaining cup of cheese to the top and back another 10 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.