- 4 boneless pork chops
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 oz. baby Bella mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 c. packed baby spinach
- Season pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil.
- Add pork chops and cook until golden and cooked through (150-160 degrees F).
- Remove from skillet and place on a plate to keep warm.
- Add mushrooms to skillet and cook until softened, 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more.
- Add heavy cream, Parmesan, oregano, and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring sauce to a simmer and cook until thickened, about 3 minutes.
- Add spinach and cook until wilted, 2 minutes more.
- Return pork chops to skillet and cook until warmed through, 5 minutes.
Calories- 558 kcal